The Sunshine Room
Welcome to the Sunshine Room. Here you will find out all about our provision, what we use it for, and how we support our children and families with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
For pupils to be able to communicate well, self-regulate, make lasting positive relationships, listen to others and make themselves and others safe.
Our Aims are for pupils to be able to:
- Develop positive behaviour communication
- Learn within the classroom environment
- Manage their own emotions
- Articulate feelings appropriately
- Apply lessons learnt to future life and communicate well
- Use a range of communication skills
- Build positive relationships
Please see our further pages to the right hand side for further information.