Safeguarding Children at Southfields
Southfields believes that safeguarding our pupils is an essential element to our work everyday.
The responsibility for Safeguarding lies with EVERYONE.
Pupils at our school have Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Hilton who oversees a team which comprises an inclusion leader, behaviour team, attendance Lead, SEND administrator, EYFS SEND lead, HUB lead and manager for speech and Language, Speech and Language therapist, two trained external Counsellors and members of the SLT who support safeguarding including the Headteacher.
Designated lead is Mrs C Hilton and Partner to Lead Mrs L Martin (Headteacher)
The school SPOC (Single point of Contact for Prevent is also Mrs C Hilton).
- Mrs C Hilton - Designated Lead and SEND lead
- Mrs L Martin - Partner to Designated Lead and Headteacher
- Miss S Payne - Safeguarding lead and SEND lead
- Mr Aaron Brierley - Safeguarding Team, Early Help Lead
- Mrs E Kapler - Designated teacher for Children in Care (CIC)