Safeguarding Children at Southfields
Southfields believes that safeguarding our pupils is an essential element to our work everyday.
The responsibility for Safeguarding lies with EVERYONE.
Pupils at our school are lucky to have Inclusion leads, Miss S Payne and Mrs C Hilton, who oversee a team which comprises of a behaviour team, attendance Lead, SEND administrator, EYFS SEND lead, HUB lead and manager for speech and Language, Speech and Language therapist, two trained external Counsellors and members of the SLT who support safeguarding including the Headteacher.
Designated lead is Miss S Payne and Partner to Lead Mrs L Martin (Headteacher)
The school SPOC (Single point of Contact for Prevent is also Miss S Payne).
- Miss S Payne - Designated Lead and SEND lead
- Mrs L Martin - Partner to Designated Lead and Headteacher
- Mrs Cheryl Hilton - Safeguarding lead and SEND lead
- Mr Aaron Brierley - Safeguarding Team, Early Help Lead
- Mrs E Kapler - Designated teacher for Children in Care (CIC)