In the Sunshine Room we will provide:
- A highly experienced, qualified and welcoming team
- High quality resources
- Bespoke programmes to develop specific areas
- Support for reactive de-escalation
- Nurture breakfast and lunchtime clubs
- A therapeutic approach to behaviour
- Support and partnership work with external agencies alongside families
- To support and develop essential skills to prevent both fixed and permanent exclusions
- Social skills development
- Development for practical and essential life skills in communication effectively
- Counselling and play therapy where appropriate
- Sensory sessions
-Individual interventions based on their Boxall Profiles
Through our partnership with parents, the team will work alongside you in supporting your child in the best ways possible. Before beginning sunshine interventions, both children and parents must read and agree to the Sunshine Home School Agreement which sets out our offer and the expectations for support from the child and families too. This is to ensure we can all work together in making a positive difference and develop a consistent approach to supporting one another with this.
Please find a copy of the Sunshine Home School Agreement below.